You are closely involved in all aspects of IP protection to gradually gain expertise and grow as an independent advisor for companies who want to protect their innovations.
While gaining expertise under the supervision of an experienced patent attorney, you benefit from a post-academic training program of approximately 4 years which leads to the title of European patent attorney. Depending on your background, the program may include the French and/or Belgian and/or Dutch training module.
- Advise clients in terms of protecting their Intellectual Property: knowledge, products & procedures, in particular with regards to patents
- Prepare, file and follow-up on patent applications
- Advise clients and third parties on validity and infringement
- Assist in legal procedures, in case of infringement of intellectual property at national and international level
- Translate patents
- You have a university degree (Master/PhD) in Physics or Electrical Engineering;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French (preferably both) and have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages (German, Japanese, Chinese or Korean) is a plus;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have the ability to solve problems and set priorities;
- You are a good communicator and you are customer oriented;
- You have a good sense for languages and law;
- You are flexible and are willing to work in other offices such as Hasselt.
A challenging and independent role within a professional and informal working environment. You are part of a hardworking team.
- an attractive salary package & extra-legal benefits;
- career perspective;
- a full time employment contract.
Smart brains join us!
Are you interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Patricia Lux of our HR department at +32 2 737 62 90.