An important characteristic of this job function is the collaboration with your colleagues on the patent portfolio. You will be forming a team with fellow IP Assistants, Formalities Officers and patent attorneys, and will be responsible for administrative and organizational handling of all tasks in the process of obtaining and preserving patents.
What will your role be?
- Administrative guiding of formal legal procedures concerning the obtaining and preserving of patents;
- Responsibility for national & international correspondence, among which you keep contact with clients, international agents and patent granting authorities, for example the European Patent Office;
- Registering and watching over terms;
- Carrying out small accounting tasks;
- Carrying out general tasks concerning office management.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an energetic and representative IP Assistant who shows initiative, knows how to prioritize and can handle stress;
- You have obtained a degree “secondary education” or Bachelor degree;
- You are willing to follow a training program to become a certified Formalities Officer;
- You are bilingual (Dutch + French) and are proficient in the English language;
- You have an analytical mind, you work very accurately and are able to plan ahead;
- You have a customer oriented attitude;
- a related work experience and/or affinity with legal procedures is a plus.
Our offer to you:
- a challenging and independent job within an informal working environment
- a full time indefinite contract
- a competitive salary package including benefits
Arnold & Siedsma (1920) is an internationally oriented organisation, whose patent attorneys, lawyers and trademark and design attorneys occupy themselves with all aspects of intellectual property, in particular in the field of patents and trademarks. With 12 offices in The Netherlands, Munich, Belgium, Switzerland and a workforce of more than 155, Arnold & Siedsma provides optimum services in the field of intellectual property and is looking to grow even bigger. The culture within this organization is characterized by a high amount of craftsmanship and professionality, while also having an informal atmosphere and pleasant teamwork.
Smart brains join us!
Are you interested in this vacancy? Send your CV and motivation letter to HRbelgium@arnold-siedsma.be or HR@arnold-siedsma.nl
If you would like more information about a prospective career at Arnold & Siedsma, please contact Patricia Lux (+32 2 737 62 90) or Caroline Verweij (+31 70 365 48 33).