For our offices in Brussels & Antwerpen we are looking for a Patent Attorney (m/f).
As Patent Attorney you will evolve as an Independent Advisor under the supervision of an experienced Patent Attorney. You work in close collaboration with an IP Assistant in order to support innovative European, American and Asian companies.
- Advise clients in terms of protecting their Intellectual Property : knowledge, products & procedures, in particular with regards to patents
- Prepare, file and follow-up on patent applications
- Advise clients and third parties on validity and infringement
- Assist in legal procedures, in case of infringement of intellectual property at national and international level
- Translate patents
- You have a University Degree in Physics (Master/Phd) or Civil Engineer Electromechanics or Mechanics
- You are fluent biliginual : French-English or Dutch-English (willingness to learn Dutch)
- You are customer oriented
- You have a feeling for law
- an attractive salary package
- extra-legal advantages
- an informal working environment within a horizontal structure
Send your motivation letter with CV to : Patricia Lux - PLux@arnold-siedsma.be
For more information, please contact HR Dept Den Haag – ESondervan@arnold-siedsma.nl